How do I publish (or edit and re-publish) my SiteBuilder site? - (WORKING DRAFT)
Posted by J.T. Smith on 13 December 2009 07:01 PM
1. First, if you have not already done so, please see the proceeding two Knowledge Base articles in this series, entitled â€œHow do I create a new website using the ViUX SiteBulder @ sitebuilder.viux.com?â€; and â€œWhat steps must I undertake BEFORE trying to publish my SiteBuilder Site?â€. With these initial steps / actions completed successful, please continue as directed below to actually publish your site.
2. Login to the control panel at: https://hsp.viux.com/cp/ with your account e-mail address and password.
3. Upon successful login, click the [System] tab.
4. Along the left side of the page, expand the [Tool] section (assuming it is not already expanded); and then click the option for [Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder], which is at the very bottom of the [Tools] section.
5. If this is your first time publishing your trial SiteBuilder siteâ€¦
6. Our hosting system is designed to allow us to charge an extra fee for SiteBuilder, but we choose not to do so, and instead we offer SiteBuilder for FREE. For this reason, at this point, you must complete and submit an order for $0.00 to add SiteBuilder support to the site selected in step 4b (above).
7. Even though it is a $0.00 order, it must be processed and approved by our anti-fraud system. Assuming no fraud alerts are triggered, the order should be processed by the automated system and you can return to the [System] tab, [Tools] section, [Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder] link â€“ within about 10 minuites and your domain should be listed. If not, an anti-fraud alert may have been triggered, and then the order would be processed by someone manually within 3 business hours.
8. Once your domain is listed at: [System] tab, [Tools] section, [Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder] link â€“ select the domain, and then select the link on the resulting page for [Launch Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder] to re-establish an active session for editing your site within the ViUX / Plesk SiteBuilder interface.
9. Within the ViUX / Plesk SiteBuilder interface, make any desired changes to the site, and proceed to â€œStep 5 (Publish)â€. Therein you must enter the FTP publish information: IP Address, Login Name, Password, Directory â€“ and proceed to publish the site.