What does ViUX need to setup a new eNom Sub-Reseller Account?
Posted by J.T. Smith on 29 April 2009 05:25 PM
Resellers that we setup within the Parallels Business Automation Standard (PBAS) system, have the option of offering Domain Registration services via eNom. To do so, we set them up with eNom as Sub-Resellers of the ViUX account with pricing as low as $8.95/yr for most popular TLD's. To setup an eNom Sub-Reseller account, we require the following information...
1. Your [First & Last Name] and your [Role / Title]. This is your name and role or title with the company, such as: John Smith - Owner or Webmaster.
2. E-mail Address (WhoIs). This will be displayed in your public WhoIs Information, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. E-mail Address (Account). This will be used to contact you about your account, such as email@example.com.
4. Desired [Login ID]. This must be a unique Login ID / Username with no spaces or special symbols that is at least 4 characters long.
5. Desired [Password]. This must be a secure (non dictionary based word) of at least 6 characters. We recommend a combination of numbers and both upper and lowercase letters.
6. Selected [Secret Question]. In the event that you should ever forget your password, it can be reset by providing the answer to a pre-selected "Secret Question". The options for the Secret Question are: Favorite Teacher, Favorite Vacation Spot, Favorite Pet, Favorite Movie, or Favorite Book... of which you must chose ONE.
7. Provided [Secret Answer]. This is your answer to the selected "Secret Question", that you will need to provide should you ever forget your password and need to have it reset.
In addition to the above information, we would need to have your: First Name, Last name, Company Name, Address, City, State / Province, Zip / Postal Code, Country, Phone, and Fax... however it is likely we would already have this information from your original Partner Application submission.
Once the account has been created, we assist you in setting it up within PBAS, but there are some manual actions required to enter the TLD's that you will offer; import your cost for each TLD, terms, and add-on's; and set your associated pricing for registration, renewal, and transfer.